Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 Outbreak, our Customer Service hours have been changed to 10:00-6:00pm CT Mon-Fri and 9:00-2:00pm CT Saturday, closed Sunday until further notice.
How The Free Home Try On Service Works:
1. What is a Free Home Try On?
Our Free Home Try On service means that, as a groom, you can use the Tux Builder to create the styles you like before choosing one tuxedo to be delivered to your home to try on. This will include the coat, pants, vest, neck wear and pocket square.
2. Can I order more than one Free Home Try On?
No. We only provide one Free Home Try On order per party for the groom.
3. Who can order a Free Home Try On?
The Free Home Try On service is only for the groom-to-be. It serves to help him choose his wedding party tuxedo style before he commits to renting anything.
4. Is there a charge for this service?
There is no charge for this service. However, your Free Home Try On must be secured with a valid credit or debit card. You are under no obligation to place an order.
5. What does my Free Home Try On tuxedo include?
The Free Home Try On tuxedo will include the coat, pants, vest and pocket square. We recommend that you complete the look with your own white shirt and dress shoes to get the full effect.
6. Can the groomsmen book a Free Home Try On?
No. The Free Home Try On service is for grooms only. Once the groom is happy with his chosen tuxedo and has placed his order, the groomsmen will be able to enter their own sizes online where we provide help and advice on how to measure themselves.
Ordering Your Wedding Tuxedos:
1. How can I order my wedding tuxedos?
You can create looks for yourself and your groomsmen using our Tux Builder. If you’ve already ordered a Free Home Try On or have saved tuxedo styles to your Favorites, you can use these styles as a starting point.
2. What information do I need to place my order?
It’s really easy to place your order. We just need you to:
- Tell us your wedding date
- Specify your chosen tuxedo (you can add more tuxedos and wearers up to 4 weeks before your wedding)
- Enter your measurements
- Provide your billing address and credit or debit card number (we accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express)
- Provide the shipping address for your rental
3. How do I pay for my order?
Orders must be paid for in full, either by the groom at the time of order, or by the groomsman if he’s paying for his own rental. The groom can choose to pay for some or all rentals when he places the order. Whatever he decides to pay for must be paid in full at the time and no advance payment will be taken.
Our Party Manager coordinates payments for you. Just add the email addresses of your groomsmen, and they will get an alert to login and make payment.
We’ll send email reminders to keep you and your groomsmen on track. Plus our Customer Care team will be in touch if we don’t have all the info we need in the 4 weeks before the wedding.
Each tux must be secured with a valid credit or debit card. This will authorize us to charge your card in the event of damaged or non-returned items.
4. When should I place my order? / When is the latest I can place my order?
Ideally, you should place your order and confirm your sizes as early as possible. This ensures that you get the styles and sizes that you want. Most grooms tend to book at least 6 to 9 months before the big day.
We will accept orders up to 6 weeks prior to the function, but these may incur additional costs and there may be limited availability of your preferred styles and sizes.
5. What should I do if I want to update or change sizes or other details on an order?
If you would like to change your order, you can do this up to 3 weeks prior to the wedding day by logging into your account and clicking on ‘Orders’ in your Profile information. From here you can view and manage your entire order.
We just need everyone’s order details 4 weeks prior to the function date to confirm availability on your chosen styles and sizes. You’ll still be able to make changes to your order up to 3 weeks prior to the wedding, but we cannot guarantee availability and additional charges may apply. For help, contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com or call 844-784-8087 between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, CT, from Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, Saturday, CT.
6. What should I do if I want to cancel an order?
If you would like to cancel your order at any time, please login to your account and click on Orders in your Profile information. Click on the ‘Cancel Order’ button, and a cancellation request will be sent to our Customer Care team who will be in touch within 3 business days. Cancellation charges will depend on when the order was placed and on the wedding date. View our terms and conditions for full details.
7. How do I make changes to the tuxedos I’ve chosen?
You can change and update your order up to 3 weeks before your wedding day. You can do this by visiting your Profile and choosing ‘Orders’.
If you’d like to make changes to your order less than 3 weeks before your wedding day, you may incur additional charges and your chosen sizes may not be available. For help, contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-784-8087 from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, CT, from Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, Saturday, CT.
8. Do you provide tuxedos for children?
Yes, we provide boys’ tuxedos from size 3 and up.
9. Where and when will my order be delivered?
You can choose to have your tuxedos shipped to your home, office, or another convenient address (within the continental United States only). Please note that we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO.
The delivery and return dates of your order will be automatically generated when you select your wedding date. Rental returns are normally due the next business day following the event.
Your tuxedo will be delivered approximately 10 days prior to your wedding date to allow plenty of time to make sure you’re happy with it.
We use several different couriers. Once shipped, you’ll receive an email to let you know your tuxedo is on its way. You can use the courier’s tracking service to view the progress of your package and change the delivery address or date if you need to.
For out-of-town or destination weddings requiring an extended rental period, avoid late fees by contacting our Customer Care team at email@example.com or call 844-784-8087 between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, CT, from Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, Saturday, CT to discuss delivery and return arrangements.
10. What do I do when I receive my tux, and what if I’m not happy with it?
If anything we’ve sent you doesn’t fit or you’re not completely happy with it, you will be able to immediately order free replacements.
We deliver your tux approximately 10 days before the wedding day, so there’s plenty of time to get replacements to you. When your box arrives, unpack everything to verify you’ve received all of the correct items, try on your tuxedo to check the fit, and if necessary, order any replacements. (Preferably within 24 hours, just to be safe)
Ordering replacements is easy. Just contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-784-8087 between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, CT, from Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, Saturday, CT.
11. How and when do I return my order?
The date you need to return your tux to us is determined by your wedding date and is normally the first business day after your event. Simply put all of the rental items into the suit bag and place them into the original box. Affix the pre-paid return label provided with your order, and drop it off at any of the courier’s locations . You may be charged an additional daily rental fee if your items are not processed by the courier on your pre-determined return date.
12. What if I have lost my shipping label?
Contact us at email@example.com or call 844-784-8087 to request a duplicate shipping label. Please note that you will not be reimbursed for shipping costs if you do not use our pre-paid courier label.
13. What if I have damaged or lost my tuxedo?
You will be liable for the cost of replacing any garments that are damaged or not processed by the courier within 3 business days following your event date. (Unless arrangements for an extended rental period have been approved prior to your event.) Please alert our Customer Care team of any damages or missing items by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-784-8087 between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, CT, from Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, Saturday, CT.
With the damage and handling fee, you will be covered for the accidental damage of your tuxedo. This does not cover malicious damage or neglect of the tuxedo. Please view our full terms and conditions for more details.
14. What should I do if I have missed my scheduled courier pickup?
If you have missed your scheduled pickup, please drop off your return at any of the courier’s locations on your return due date. If you’ve missed the courier’s cut off, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com or call 844-784-8087 between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, CT, from Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, Saturday, CT.
Managing Your Wedding Orders – How to Build Your Party
1. Once you’ve placed your order, you can login to your account and manage the entire event’s order, including tuxedos for your groomsmen.
2. Build your wedding party by entering the role, name, email address, and tux style for each of your groomsmen and any other party members. Once you save the details, we will send each person an email with a link to join your event’s group.
3. There are 3 things we need each of your groomsmen to provide to complete their order:
- Their measurements
- Their billing and shipping addresses
- Full payment (Unless the groom has already paid for their tuxes)
4. As the groom, you can see the current status and progress of each groomsman’s order at any time, in order to check who has completed their details and who hasn’t.
5. Your groomsmen can only see their own tuxedo details, not the entire order, and they cannot change any details. Each wearer is required to rent the specific style and items that you’ve selected for them.
6. We’ll send you and your groomsmen email updates and alerts to let you know the progress of the order. If we’re missing any info, our Customer Care team will get in touch to help keep everything on schedule.
7. Each groomsman will receive his tux approximately 10 days before the event. He should try on everything as soon as it arrives to ensure a great fit. If there are any size issues, he should order a free replacement within 24 hours. Ordering replacements is easy. Just contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-784-8087 between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, CT, from Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, Saturday, CT.
Problems with the website
Problems logging in
To reset your password select the “LOGIN/REGISTER” link at the top of the page, then select the “Forgotten Password” link. When you enter your e-mail address a link will be sent to you to enable you to re-set your password.
Problems with my order
What do I do if an order doesn't appear in my account?
If you cannot see your order when you login to your account, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com or call 844-784-8087 between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, CT, from Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, Saturday, CT.
Wrong or missing items
Check your order carefully as soon as you receive it, and report any wrong or missing items to us immediately by contacting our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-784-8087 between 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, CT, from Monday to Friday and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm, Saturday, CT.